Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Just Wondering

I'm seriously contemplating returning to this space.  I feel like writing was therapeutic for me.  I didn't always use the right words or construct the best sentences, but I was speaking from the heart.  I always felt as if a weight had been lifted after posting.  Perhaps it's time to begin the journey...again.

I'm not so sure that people even read blogs anymore.  When I started my blog, 10 or so years ago, Facebook was just beginning.  Since then, social media has boomed and communicating is much easier, albeit less personal.

I guess it isn't important if anyone reads my words.  But, it will be important for me to write them. So, on this day before Thanksgiving 2018, I will continue my search for the Joy in the Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment