Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Tears

It appears that my tears have dried up.  I haven't cried in two days.  I'm at that point where I have nothing left to cry.  I am completely empty.  Completely drained.  There just aren't any more tears.

I saw a friend yesterday that I haven't seen since 1993.  We graduated from high school together.  The last time I saw her was at our 10 year class reunion.  She and her partner have retired and they travel around the country in a huge, luxurious RV.  It was very good to see her.  She made me laugh.  We had dinner, had a few glasses of wine and talked about old times.  We remembered things we'd done together and we reminisced about how good we had it "back then".  She brought me back to a place in my past where things were good.  I think I'll live in those memories for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment